Description of job position
- Drawing up the strategy to modernise the system of water management infrastructure.
- Elaborating studies, master plans and analyses for water management infrastructure.
- Ensuring the complex tasks of water management area in the field of public water supply and sewerage.
- Regulating the performance of operational activities in the area of public water supply, sewerage and sewage treatment plants.
- Analysing data on operational activities in the area of mining and distribution of drinking water, sewerage and sewage water treatment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Water Management Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Average age of respondent in position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,074 - 1,271 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,288 - 2,226 EUR
Water Management Engineer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1,133 - 2,333 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
1,075 - 2,405 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,224 - 11,673 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary Analysis - Pro
Basic analysis for companies
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size, age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis