Description of job position
- Responsibility for the forest management in the assigned territory (district).
- Marking sick, poor, and dying trees for felling.
- Estimating the seed harvest of trees.
- Counting and reporting the numbers of forest animals to the relevant forest district management.
- Detecting the damage caused by forest animals and reporting to the relevant forest district management.
- Placing and controlling bark beetle traps in the forest.
- Hunting oversized animal populations as well as infected or otherwise dangerous forest animals.
- Accompanying individuals with a shooting permit during hunting.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Average age of respondent in position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,074 - 1,271 EUR
Junior Project Manager
1,074 - 2,747 EUR
District Forest Officer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1,133 - 2,458 EUR
1,321 - 2,196 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,224 - 11,673 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary Analysis - Pro
Basic analysis for companies
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size, age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis