Description of job position
- Receiving, inspecting and storing the goods for confectionery production.
- Preparing a wide range of confectionery semi-finished and finished products.
- Operating technologic machinery and equipment.
- Strictly respecting the recipes, quality and quantity of used ingredients.
- Complying with the strict hygiene standards and practices.
- Performing sensory quality control of products.
- Cutting and decorating the finished confectionery products.
- Collecting samples of semi-finished and finished products for the purpose of laboratory analysis.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Pastry Chef, Confectioner - Agriculture, Food Industry
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Average age of respondent in position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,074 - 1,271 EUR
Arts & Culture
1,074 - 2,299 EUR
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,097 - 2,094 EUR
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,074 - 2,186 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,224 - 11,673 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary Analysis - Pro
Basic analysis for companies
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size, age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis