Description of job position
- Examining the composition and quality of agricultural soil as well as ground and irrigation water.
- Selecting crops suitable for cultivation in the given location.
- Identifying insufficiently fertile soil and proposing measures to improve its fertility.
- Placing insect traps and collecting and recording the amount of trapped insects.
- Cooperating in the research and development of chemical fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Providing advice to the producers of agricultural crops and livestock keepers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Average age of respondent in position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,074 - 1,421 EUR
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1,128 - 2,765 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,170 - 2,706 EUR
1,074 - 3,002 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,549 - 13,219 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary Analysis - Pro
Basic analysis for companies
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region, education, practice, business size, age
- Total salary and its components (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided
- Financial Benefit Analysis